In today’s live stream we are deep diving your questions about turn key real estate investing.
Here are some of the most common and recent questions we get. And these are all covered in today’s video.
* What should I expect from my call, and how do I best prepare?
* What is the price point for the turnkey properties?
* How long does the rehab process take?
* How much equity will my property gain after rehab?
* Do you offer financing?
* Can I fly out and see the operations?
* After the initial investment, how long will it take for me to begin receiving rent checks?
* How often should I communicate with property management?
* Do you have any recommendations for property insurance on a turnkey property?
* How does the closing process work from out of state?
*How to build your turnkey roofstock the right way
EP136: How Do We Make Money?: https://goo.gl/OJmfGM
The Best Legal Entity for Real Estate Investing: https://goo.gl/4tLrwC
How to Calculate ROI on a Real Estate Investment: https://goo.gl/xqNBP9
5 Questions You Should Ask a Property Management Company: https://goo.gl/exyR6r
Natali’s website: https://goo.gl/visjD6
BOOK A FREE CALL WITH OUR TEAM TODAY AT MORRIS INVEST: https://goo.gl/DNIIh0
CHECK OUT OUR OTHER GREAT VIDEO PLAYLISTS LIKE:
VIDEOS ABOUT TURNKEY REAL ESTATE INVESTING:
VIDEOS ABOUT GETTING STARTED IN REAL ESTATE
VIDEOS ABOUT REAL ESTATE NEWS
SUBSCRIBE AND JOIN OUR AWESOME COMMUNITY:
LISTEN TO THE PODCAST:
FOLLOW ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA:
DISCLAIMER: I am not a financial adviser. I only express my opinion based on my experience. Your experience may be different. These videos are for educational and inspirational purposes only. Investing of any kind involves risk. While it is possible to minimize risk, your investments are solely your responsibility. It is imperative that you conduct your own research. There is no guarantee of gains or losses on investments.
AFFILIATE DISCLOSURE: Some of the links on this channel are affiliate links, meaning, at NO additional cost to you, I may earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase and/or subscribe. However, this does not impact my opinion. We recommend them because they are helpful and useful, not because of the small commissions we make if you decide to use their services. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.