**Watch the full video and rock out your home closing process for buyer with ease. Thank you!**
You’ve you done an amazing job getting your offer accepted on your new home! Now it’s time to enter the closing process!
Closing on a house may seem like it take a long time but you and your agent are going to be so super busy working through the closing process steps that before you know it, it’ll be your closing day! Yay!
Refer to back to this timeline as you move forward with closing a home.
1. 1:14 – The Importance of Staying Organized
2. 2:09 – Understanding Contingencies
3. 2:56 – Where Does Your Earnest Money Deposit (EMD) Go?
4. 4:15 – Getting a Home Inspection
5. 6:11 – The Home Appraisal Process
6. 7:28 – Title & Financing Steps
7. 7:56 – Title Insurance Explained
8. 8:22 – You’ll Need Homeowners Insurance to Close
9. 8:55 – Almost There… Don’t Skip the Final Walk-Through
10. 9:38 – Prepare to Pay Your Buyer Closing Costs
11. 11:16 – Closing Day! Time to Celebrate!
Share your favorite part of this video and savvy closing process real estate tips with us in the comments section below. Thank you!
If you want help finding one of the best real estate agents in the nation, a CRS please let me know. I’m here to help!
Want to know more about buying a home in Las Vegas or Las Vegas real estate? Send me a message. I’m happy to help.
Thank you for watching! =)
Enjoy an amazing day!
-Your Real Estate Geek, Andrew Finney
USMC Combat Veteran/ Trusted Real Estate Advisor
Call/ Text: 702-710-0287
BHHS, Nevada Properties
7475 W. Sahara Ave. Suite 100
Las Vegas, NV 89117
Certified Residential Specialist (CRS)
Accredited Buyer’s Representative (ABR)
Sellers Representative Specialist (SRS)
Military Relocation Professional (MRP)
Awesome Music Courtesy of:
Song: Syn Cole – Feel Good [NCS Release]
Music provided by NoCopyRightSounds.
Video Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1ULJ92aldE
Download this track for FREE: http://bit.ly/SynColeFeelGoodDL